Studying in the USA, Fulbright Scholarships is open for International students. Fully Funded Scholarships are being offered for Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees. Applicants can apply from 160 countries to avail this opportunity of financial support to students.
Fulbright Foreign Student Program welcomes all the students to benefit from the financial aid. Study in the best universities in USA that too without tuition fee. Apply without Graduate Record Examination GRE this year.
The highest quality study environment is waiting for the applicants. One of the major mottos of the Fulbright Program is to motivate pupils from diverse backgrounds to live peacefully and promote harmony. Apply today!
Features of the Scholarships
- Country: USA
- Host: United States Education Foundation
- Level: Master’s and Ph.D. degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: varies
Advantages of the Scholarships
The Fulbright Scholarships 2022 provide the recipients with loads of advantages.
- Fulbright Scholarships Programs offer the recipients with good standards as the American students.
- Settling in allowance will be granted.
- A computer will be given to the student.
- The Visa fee will be covered.
- The program will cover health insurance
- The Fulbright Scholarship Programs will provide textbooks.
- From the home country to America, airfare will be covered.
- Total tuition fees of the student will be covered.
- A living allowance will be given to the students.
- Apply without GRE.
- Study in top-notch universities in the USA with financial aid.
The students must meet certain set standards to be able to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship Programs.
- TOEFL will be required from the applicant.
- Excluding Clinical Medicine, all disciplines are eligible for masters and Ph.D.
- Candidates with work experience in research or teaching will be preferred highly.
- For the Master’s program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree and a total of 16 years of official education from an authentic institute will be required.
- For the Ph.D. program, a Master’s or MPhil’s (or equivalent) degree, along with a total of 18 years of official education from an authentic institute, will be required.
- Recent graduates will be preferred to exclude MBA and Publication candidates who require two years of work experience Policy/Adminis.
How to Apply
The applicants can apply online for Fulbright Scholarship Programs. The applicant must provide the necessary documentation required by the university before the last date. The deadlines vary for each course and applicant’s area/country.
The applicants for Fulbright Scholarship Programs can check the official notification for more details.